Father’s Day is right around the corner. The kids are getting Dad a card… What are you giving your man…?
Instead of giving your man a tie, shirt or sweater, why not have some fun this year?
I’m going to make it easy for you with my special list of unique gift ideas that use your sensuality and passion to make this Father’s Day one he’ll never forget—most don’t cost a penny. And this’ll be one Father’s Day that you’ll enjoy as much as he does!
Throughout the year, men feel a lot of pressure to perform—sexually or otherwise. Why not take away that pressure? Show him how much you adore him by making him feel like a rock star. How do you that? Well, there’s one thing that every man wants. And the best part…? It’s not just about him. It’s about you, too!
I’m talking about pleasure—the gift that only you can give.
You know your lover’s body and turn-ons better than anyone. This is your chance to show him that you’ve been paying attention to his desires and demonstrate how much you want to make him feel good—both inside and outside the bedroom. So ladies, why not make this Father’s Day the start of a new tradition. Create your own celebration. Here are some fun ideas to help you plan that super sexy gift for your man that’s uniquely tailored by you:
1. Start early with text messages
- Hint that you have surprises waiting for him.
- Keep it mysterious—don’t give him too many details.
- Tell him how much you’re going to rock his world.
- Start heating things that morning with my free list of sexy sext-messages.
2. Get naked
- Help him with a task he’s been trying to finish at home—in your birthday suit!
- If he loves his car, wash it for him naked.
- If he’s into video games, take him on in the raw.
- If he loves golf, wash his balls—naked!
3. Shower together
- Lather him up and scrub him from head to toe. Take your time worshiping his body.
- Give him a good head massage when washing his hair.
- Offer extra TLC when washing his most sensitive body parts…
- Added benefit: When you get down to business later, you’ll know he’s squeaky clean!
4. Get playful on a dinner date
- Wear his favorite slinky dress or out fit—the one you know he really loves you in.
- Whisper sweet something’s in his ear. Remember… slooowly, quietly and breathy.
- Let your hand “accidentally” fall into his lap. Or, from across the table, slip off a shoe and tickle his crotch with your toes.
- Halfway through your meal, let him know that you “forgot” to wear panties. Then prove it.
- Bring a mini whisper-quiet vibe in your purse and excuse yourself to the ladies room for 10 minutes. When you return, tell him you just gave yourself an orgasm with it!
5. Let it ride with visuals
- Men are visual creatures. They LOVE watching you. So let ‘em.
- Get into positions that let him see you and your curves, and how much you’re enjoying yourself.
- Have you tried Reverse Cowgirl? Guys love this position. Try it, or another exciting new position.
6. A big finish
- That’s right. The thing that every man wants. A 5-Star blowjob.
- Use lots of lube and start with your hands. Why not surprise him with a new foreplay stroker?
- Remember, enthusiasm is the #1 thing a man wants from his woman when getting a great BJ.
- BJ’s are the ultimate way for you to let him know how much you appreciate him.
Just like you, men today want to feel connected to their lovers. They want to know that you are satisfied and that you enjoy pleasing them as well.
Ladies, show him just how much you care. This Father’s Day give him the gift of pleasure—mentally, emotionally and sexually! He’ll appreciate it more than you know. www.ticklekitty.com
2 thoughts on “6 Sensual Gift Ideas for Dad This Father’s Day”
I wish this would happen, but unfortunately my wife of 25 years has declared that sex is now a thing of the past. She dropped a truth bomb last week and told me that even though she orgasamed from sex, she didn’t enjoy the sensation of lossing control. She also said sex all ways left her feeling dirty. But the kicker is she expects me to except it,get over it and go on as if it’s normal. I suggested counseling but she believes that she is the normal on in the relationship.